Some of you will get the STOS pic I used as the Feature Image of this post. Some won’t. Those that are interested can check out its Wikipedia Page and find out what I’m referencing. It’s kinda thin, I know; but it’s the first thing I thought of when I said, “it’s the last of its kind,” a line from the show.
The unboxing of the last of its kind… This is the unboxing of the iPhone 13 mini. According to current rumors, the iPhone 14 series won’t have a mini version. Is the mini worth having? Is it something you want to use? Will it be worth switching to this device? What good is a 5.4″ screen gonna do you now? Let’s see…
This is a dynamite little device, especially if you’re looking for something that will hide away while you’re carrying it, but still has the regular power of the iPhone 13.
The iPhone 13 mini provides the following features and specifications:
- Device Size: 131.5 x 64.2 x 7.65mm, 141g
- Display Size: 5.4 inches
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (ProMotion is only available on the Pro models)
- Cameras: Dual Rear/Single Front –
- 12Mp Main f/1.6,
- 12Mp Ultra Wide f/2.4
- 12Mp Front Camera
- Smart HDR 4
- Portrait Mode with advanced bokeh, Depth Control, Night Mode, and Deep Fusion
- Photographic Styles & Cinematic Video
- Battery – Up to 17 hours
- Storage – 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- GPU – 4 Core
- Colors: 6
- Product (RED)
To say that the iPhone 13 mini is small but mighty, is an understatement. Hopefully, more to come!!